Monday, November 23, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Children

The morning was crazy busy. A million thoughts were racing through my mind wondering how I would get it all done. All through the morning I was racing from one thing to the next quietly crying out to the Lord for help, for peace, for the strength and wisdom to get it all done. Still so many things were weighing me down.

I tried to shake it off and move on....gymnastics, a french lesson, science co-op....still the many things to be done hanging on me like weights.

Just as we were heading out the door for gymnastics, my youngest, Kelsey, looked at me and said, "Do not be afraid, your prayer has been heard. Luke 1:13"

She learned this verse in the form of a song at CBS. The timing was perfect.

For the rest of the day as the weights tried to creep back on me, I would hear her sweet voice saying,
"Do not be afraid, your prayer has been heard. Luke 1:13"



No comments: